Friday, July 6, 2012

Not dead... yet.

So yea- I'm up at the lake. Had a tremendous time visiting young Maddox, Allison, and Oscar right after I got back stateside. Mom was there too which could have been worse but wasn't, haha. JK mom. Seriously, we all had couple of solid days including a really nice afternoon by the pool. Then I headed up to meet Dad at the lake and see the much ballyhooed boat. Impressive; most impressive. Lusk accompanied me up and now I've just now finally had a chance (and internet) to post anything- which is a huge accomplishment considering I'm barely being able to lift my arms from all the skiing, wake-boarding, tubing, and whatever the hell else we've been up to. Anyway, next couple of days should be more quiet so expect Flickr updated and the (probably not that) long awaited Paris blog. I think I fly out in 11 days (or something like that) for Stint 2 and I earnestly promise to be up to date before I leave... unless the Budweiser 4th of July American Flag cans get me before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment